1. She is being discharged today and requires continued care and support
She requires continued care and support following her discharge today
2. Ms Bell has had non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus for the past 15 years and has been on medications. On 24 June 2018, she was admitted to this hospital and was diagnosed with unstable diabetes mellitus and an infected diabetic foot ulcer.
3. ...she has periodic problems with self-administration of medications
4. which should be reviewed on completion of the current course.
5. Ms Bell lives alone on the small pension she receives.
6. Since her retirement, her alchohol consumption has increased and dietary quality has decreased.
7. Encourage her to participate in social activities and help her establish an activity to generate additional income.